Quantcast

possessive english stemmer filter

gjwoodage
I have set up a possessive English stemmer filter as I need to find terms like KINGS and KING'S irrespective of whether the index holds KINGS or  KING'S

so for example Kings Cross Road or King's Cross Road should both find the string King's Cross Road.

St Mary's Hospital finds St Marys Hospital

but Kings Cross Road does not find King's Cross Road.

Is there a way of handling this in a different filter?

I am also using the light_english stemmer filter.