re-use zen discovery API

Pierre de Soyres-2
Hello,

I would like to know if I can use the zen-dicovery API of elasticsearch for a totally different project (using elasticsearch cluster also) but that also needs to scale horizontaly. I do not want to reinvent the wheel, and since i'm using elasticsearch library, I would like to take benefit of the elasticsearch API for nodes detection and master election.

Thanks by advance

Pierre