where to get started?

i.am.ashu.sharma
I am totally new to ElasticSearch and have conceptual knowledge of it...would like to know one complete tutorial or resources that i can start with.
Already installed ElasticSearch on my PC.

Re: where to get started?

Ivan Brusic
A couple of links:

Never read either of them, but they seem good.

Cheers,

Ivan

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 12:14 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am totally new to ElasticSearch and have conceptual knowledge of it...would like to know one complete tutorial or resources that i can start with.
Already installed ElasticSearch on my PC.

Re: where to get started?

Prashant Agrawal
Try Elastic Search server.