which is the best way to create types in terms of performance in elasticsearch

which is the best way to create types in terms of performance in elasticsearch

binu

i have a RDBMS tables having multiple columns and its hetrogenous and need to create an index in elasticsearch from these tables. So which is the best practise intems of creation of types in elasticsearch. i was thinking about the multiple option 1) create types as same as rdbms tables and add documents as same as records in table 2) create a type with two fileds, in which one of the field for identification of that document and other field will be the concatenation of tables columns vales. So in this way only two fileds will be there across the all tables and search on the one field.

So could you let me know, which is the best way to create the types. please let me know, if need more info.

Re: which is the best way to create types in terms of performance in elasticsearch

binu
Could anybody let me know the suggestion :)