wildcards in kibana index

Bhaskarjyoti Bora
We are trying to setup indices in a hierarchical order. E.g.
Organization
|_ business unit
        |_ department

So, the index will look like org1-bu3-dept3-2013-09-20

Now, in kibana, we want to search for all indexes belonging to org1.

Can we do this?

Thanks,
Bhaskar

Re: wildcards in kibana index

Andrej
Or, as an alternative approach, put an alias on all indices starting with org1 and use this one for kibana.